Resolved

I'm so glad, William Garland, that the owner was with me last Sunday 10/17 at 6:30pm when we knocked and rang the bell. Therefore, I have a witness, we could not enter the home you were supposed vacate 10/15. We were perplexed why things were still in the home, when you told us you were moving 10/14-10/15.

You never answered the door, but obviously you were home to know that someone was there. What is your excuse for not answering the door?

I know from experience that when tenants don't pay rent, they don't want to face anyone.

Your entire complaint is invalid and untrue - no police, no conversations, no screaming...that's not my style. If you read the lease, (I even told you which page), legally the house can be shown the last 30 days. You gave permission to show with a 24hr notice, we have given you that notice, yet you decline all showings.

I didn't question your military credentials then, but I do now. The military doesn't teach untruthfulness. If you're going to stay, you need to pay!! It's that simple...read the lease!

Had an Experience with Lori Ward?

Comments

loriward
Plano, Texas, United States #938750

This posting was from ME and was supposed to be posted as a comment, not a complaint.The only complaint I have is from William Garland and the 'pretend' neighbor that was William or Rachel Garland again because they moved right next to the home they left trashed.

My client was horrified at the condition they lived in, and the condition they left the house. Even though they had already moved, we had to evict the trash and furniture they left behind.

I'm sure they took pictures of the handyman hauling off THEIR trash and filth too!Or maybe not!