I have witnessed Lori Ward's Harassment

Dallas, Texas 3 comments

I am a neighbor to the property she is leasing on 3880 Dalston lane.

After hearing her kicking at the door she came and essentially interrogated my wife making several unprofessional comments about the tenants and implying that she intended to oust them by any means needed.

My husband and I both gave statements to how disgruntled she appeared and her highly aggressive approach. I will not use Lori Ward as a realtor when we move and will be sure to advise others in the HOA of this as well.

My heart goes out to the tenants she is trying to intimidate. Shame on you Ms Ward.

Comments

loriward
Plano, Texas, United States #938717

Here's the irony....William and Rachel Garland WERE the neighbors that posted that photo!!! According to the Plano police, they moved right next door to my clients house that they left trashed.

#203775

You are welcome to come back by and talk to me again to see who is lying :grin

I spoke with the young lady on the other side as well who will also be getting on here to verify what a liar and nutcase you are.

If you are so concerned about precious time then why are you here getting caught in the lies you perpetuated?

It's very interesting, you say that you did not harass my neighbors but yet you were somehow able to see if they still had posessions in their home? How did you do this? I promise it was not by asking!

You probably eyed through every window you could, ignoring whether or not they answered your knocks or if they were even there. And then you come and talk to me, and I watched you walk over to talk to the young couple on the other side.

So there you have it. She is a liar and a busybody willing to lash out at anyone she can to fill the kicks her home life is obviously lacking.

#203529

Shame on you Mr and Mrs Garland for pretending to be the neighbors.Remember, the owner was with me, so I have a witness, while you were hiding out in the house...there was no kicking the door, no screaming, no ousting comments, no unprofessional interrogations, etc.

You are full of lies! I have never met you and I don't have any reason to be mean to you. I was hired by the owner to simply show and lease the house...the house you promised to vacate, haven't paid for, and refuse to show to prospective tenants. That's it, very simply put.

Why then, are you trying to harass and lie about me?

I don't get it...too much time on your hands?Be constructive, not destructive with your precious time!

Resolved: Trying to trash Lori Ward

Dallas, Texas 1 comment
Resolved

I'm so glad, William Garland, that the owner was with me last Sunday 10/17 at 6:30pm when we knocked and rang the bell. Therefore, I have a witness, we could not enter the home you were supposed vacate 10/15. We were perplexed why things were still in the home, when you told us you were moving 10/14-10/15.

You never answered the door, but obviously you were home to know that someone was there. What is your excuse for not answering the door?

I know from experience that when tenants don't pay rent, they don't want to face anyone.

Your entire complaint is invalid and untrue - no police, no conversations, no screaming...that's not my style. If you read the lease, (I even told you which page), legally the house can be shown the last 30 days. You gave permission to show with a 24hr notice, we have given you that notice, yet you decline all showings.

I didn't question your military credentials then, but I do now. The military doesn't teach untruthfulness. If you're going to stay, you need to pay!! It's that simple...read the lease!

Comments

loriward
Plano, Texas, United States #938750

This posting was from ME and was supposed to be posted as a comment, not a complaint.The only complaint I have is from William Garland and the 'pretend' neighbor that was William or Rachel Garland again because they moved right next to the home they left trashed.

My client was horrified at the condition they lived in, and the condition they left the house. Even though they had already moved, we had to evict the trash and furniture they left behind.

I'm sure they took pictures of the handyman hauling off THEIR trash and filth too!Or maybe not!

Realtor Lori Ward Harassment strategies

Dallas, Texas 4 comments

Realtor Lori Ward of the Dallas Area is about as professional as a rabid badger.

She decided she wants to show a house we live in previous to her legal ability to do so; and upon hearing how she was not allowed, she became irate and began yelling and questioning my military credentials.

After being informed not to call again, she came out to the home on a Sunday night at 9pm and began kicking the door until she was informed the police were en route; to which she screamed something unintelligible, and fled the scene in her black Mercedes.

She is a mentally unstable woman who menopause has not been kind to, and should be avoided like an ebola monkey.

Review about: Home.

Comments

loriward
Plano, Texas, United States #938711

I'm so glad, William Garland, that the owner was with me last Sunday 10/17 at 6:30pm when we knocked and rang the bell.Therefore, I have a witness, we could not enter the home you were supposed vacate 10/15.

I didn't question your military credentials then, but I do now.

The military doesn't teach untruthfulness.

If you're going to stay, you need to pay!!It's that simple...read the lease!

Run far away from Lori Ward. She has no ethics and I'm extremely dissapointed on how she tried to swindle me out of a lot of time and effort. She is worse than used car salesman.

to Michael Ravis Plano, Texas, United States #938713

I don't even know who you are Michael Ravis!!I guess William Garland must have put you up to this.

I have NEVER even met William Garland or Michael Ravis. All I know is that William Garland has a police record and according to the police he has never served in the military. That should be a crime...claiming to be a vet.

He was evicted from the house many years ago and unfortunately these brash comments of his won't go away.

to Michael Ravis Plano, Texas, United States #938751

Who is Michael Ravis?? I have never met you either. Is this William again?

View more comments